Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DJ Fresh presents RnB Hits vol. 1

So I just happen to be going thru a couple hundred old songs and decided I'm going to do a few Throwback R n B CD's. I saw no reason to mix these being that these are R n B Classics and some things don't need to be mixed so click on the pic below to download!! ENJOY! Dueces


Tracklist:
01. Al B. Sure - Nite and Day
02. Bobby Brown - Tenderoni
03. Guy - Piece Of My Love
04. Hi-Five - I Like The Way (Kissing Game)
05. Johnny Gill - My My My
06. Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever
07. Michel'le - Something In My Heart
08. R. Kelly ft. Public Announcement - Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ)
09. Ready For The World - Let Me Love You Down
10. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
11. Babyface - Whip Appeal
12. Rude Boys ft. Gerald Levert - Written All Over Your Face
13. Force MD's - Tender Love
14. Debarge - I Like It
15. Troop - All I Do Is Think Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment